1. It's totally ready to go w/ a full fleshed out mythology and characters.
2. I've already written 65 pages of it.
3. I have a clear vision for the first book and the series as a whole.
4. I'm excited about it.
I don't know whether I'll self-publish it or shop it around first. I think I'm contractually obligated to at least show it to Shadow Mt. and see if they like it, so I'm sure to do that first. However, I really enjoy self-publishing and may very well ultimately pursue that route. We shall see. Lots of time to decide which direction to go.
A little bit about Super Six:
1. It's a mashup between Avatar: The Last Airbender and 1984.
2. Main character is Jack, who suffers from panic disorders and haphephobia.
3. It is an alternative history story.
4. Sci-fi/fantasy mash up.
5. International cast similar to Psion Beta.
More details to come in the future. Meanwhile, Psion Omega is being read by my Beta readers. So far the feedback is very positive.